Trying to create a high defensive line(possesion)...Which attributes for defenders?

pala

Reaction score
I'm trying to play a high defensive line with a possession and passing tactic. I'm wondering, what are the most crucial attributes, and what other recommended attributes should I be looking at to maximize it's potential? Also any recommendations?

just take a look at arsenal. Koscielny and sagna for full back. Vermaelen and Mertesacker for CB. you can take a look at them for reference. All are them are really good.

Thanks. Would be very efficient to know which attributes I should mainly look at tho!

Acceleration, decent pace, Anticipation, Positioning, Passing, Concentration, Decisions, decent Technique, Composure

just take a look at arsenal. Koscielny and sagna for full back. Vermaelen and Mertesacker for CB. you can take a look at them for reference. All are them are really good.

Koscielny at LB? Gibbs is amazing!

Acceleration, decent pace, Anticipation, Positioning, Passing, Concentration, Decisions, decent Technique, Composure

On top of this; Teamwork (Especially if you are going to play the offside trap!), Stamina, Workrate and the obvious ones.