laffles

Reaction score
Hey,

Im sure everyone has tried to make a perfect tactic.

Ive given it a go and have come up with a really nice tactic, It scores a fair few goals and concedes very few.,

It doesnt really rely on any one set formula for scoring goals as I tried to combine the best ones.
It is evil on the counter,
It can attack in its own right and frequently overloads the opositions backline.
BOTH forwards function as false nines, therefore opening up LOADS of space for the wingers/inside forwards to to take advantage of.
Theres crossing if its needed,
The defence is solid, tackles hard and launches counters very well.
Most attacks are low risk, so getting caught out is very rare.
It attacks at speed, gets plenty of people behind the ball.

All in all, Im quite proud of myself.

Id like people to test it out and give me feedback for improvements/different variants.

The more the merrier :D

Heres your link.

Please give a detailed feedback, dont just use for one game, try with a variety of teams.

Much thanks

Last edited:
you need to seriously add some more info bud :) its very boring and unnatractive ;)

aha, will do. What sort of stuff? Im trying to run a season with it so Im getting some screenshots together.
anything else?

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

@adnarim.
Just blasting through the friendlies :)

I did get about quarter of a season with this tactic but my laptop crashed :(

Take a look at the format of the other tactic threads and you will get a general layout of how people explain/show their tactics.

I hope Ive added enough now :)

More screenshots to follow. :)

Have you used it with any other teams than Chelsea?

no, not nearly enough if you want to get peoples attention.... its still pretty poor to be honest :)

Have you used it with any other teams than Chelsea?

No, not yet, hence why I want testers.
Ill use it with some lower teams to see how it goes.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Another Screenshot added. :)

Here's some stats to show you what its capable of.

I KNOW I ONLY WON ON PENALTIES.
But I played a second team as its only the community shield.

im using the exact same tactic with leeds united im top of the championship its brilliant

And to be honest, a club like Chelsea don't really need good tactics, the players can carry the team by themselves

And to be honest, a club like Chelsea don't really need good tactics, the players can carry the team by themselves

Fine, Ill use Blackpool.
|)

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

im using the exact same tactic with leeds united im top of the championship its brilliant

May I enquire HOW your using this tactic already?

You may be using the ghost tactic, which is built around the same formation but is far more flamboyant and I have found to be leaky defensively.

Just a thought......;)

i have been using this tactic for months just not uploaded it

i have been using this tactic for months just not uploaded it

This tactic is one I made, I doubt yours is exactly the same.

It has taken me ages to work out the kinks. Hence why nearly every aspect of every player is customised. :)

Upload yours, Id like to see this EXACTLY the same tactic in work.

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

do you use OI
whats the pitch size and match preparation

I only use OI on say, a midfield playmaker. E.G Fabregas, just to limit them slightly. Only show onto weaker foot as tight marking upsets rhythm and hard tackling is an unesecary risk.

Match Prep- Blend if lots of players bought or on Low Morale, Defensive Positioning if not.
Pitch Size- Standard if you want possession, Max if you want goals.

Max tends to lead to a few more goals conceded.

I dont use in game shouts unless I see a definate weakness in the opposition, like a player getting sent off.

i tested it with furth who was predicted to finish 12th and i was 5th without new signings
and i have to say its a very good tactics
creates good amount of chances, i think the team didn't score once or twice whole year

from your screenshot I have to say we have had similar problems.

TOO MANY DRAWS.
Putting it to an attacking strategy works but makes your defence shaky :'(