andywilmot

Reaction score
Right,

im trying to get a big name to come to FC Lorient (sugar daddy game) so i can afford wages & prices, its just getting the players to actually wanna play for me. Ive improved finishing 5th, im in the knockouts of the Euro cup and preforming steadily. Other than winning somethin is there a way i could get anyone ?

i nearly had Javier Pastore i offered him a ridiculous wage, ridiculous signin on fee but he wouldnt even negotiate after one offer ?...

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

try to be europa champs for some 2 yrs+ in a row, and attian a good league position, 3rd and above.

then hopefully plays will start likeing ur team.

and not to metion, talk to the press about the player. and see what he thinks of u. :p

Make your coach a World Class coach. Have top of the line training facilities will also help. I am a lowly team in Iceland, but I got those two and I basically can sign anyone now. Unless they have like 300K wages already and are on like Real Madrid, ManU, or Barcelona then its basically out of the question. Although I sold some guys to those teams. But as Lol said. Finish higher or b europa champs and you will also help out as well.

TBH I was doing a save with Lorient (SD) and I managed to get Ganso to come. But Ganso comes to pretty much anyone with cash :L

As above though, improve facilities, increase rep and coach ability, and you shouldn't have any problems.

Lol I signed Javier Pastore on a free transfere after shaktor didnt offer him a contact, sadly he is 35 now but I signed him he was 27.