Reaction score
Hi guys, this is my story of how I will be attempting to topthe Hall of Fame in my World Domination save.
This is a link to my challenge- http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-challenges-scenarios/117187-world-domination.html
I have begun my career in the Argentinian Second Division,with Defensa y Justicia, and hope to win every piece of available silverware inthe 51 playable nations. I’ll post screenshots at the end of every month!
Feedback much appreciated!View attachment 326774

good luck! Isnt this also known as the alphabet challenge? Itll take you for ever :)

I don't think so, I've only ever seen that in Europe and you have to play the countries in alphabetical order. In this save, I'll be jumping about as and when :D

Trying to top the Hall of Fame - September 2012 with Defensa y Justicia

Alright guys, so the end of September has arrived, welcome to the review. Things have been going reasonably well here in the Argentine Second Division, and the squad I have made here at Defensa y Justicia seems to be doing well. We currently sit in 11th place after 8 games, but the top of the table is very tight at the moment. We've had our fair share of very good results, including a 4-2 win over Ferro, but we've had some real shockers, such as the 4-0 defeat to Douglas Haig on day 3.
The 5 players that I signed in the transfer window have settled in well, and Pedro Hernandez is already my first choice goalkeeper. Jorge Cordoba, one of my 2 first choice strikers, signed for the club before Ijoined but he is proving to be an absolute monster up front, with 6 goals in 8 appearances, and an average rating of 7.44.
The challenge will inevitably prove to be a very long one, but I’m raring to go! If there’s any screenshots you want to see, reply asking for them, and I’ll post them for you. Cheers guys! :D

For more in depth reviews of the save, which I will soon start writing, go follow my blog :D -http://gooner197.wordpress.com/

All the best mate, I had a go at doing this on fm12, didnt get anywhere near to the top!! Hope it all goes better for your good self!!