TSI Summer Update 2015 by TT! (one of the best db so far)

taytopcuoglu

Reaction score
v4 Changes

- CA / PA Changes ALL OVER THE WORLD due to last performances.

- All Summer Transfers for (EPL, Championship, Bundesliga, Bundesliga 2, Ligue 1, La Liga, Liga Adelante, Serie A, Eredivisie, Jüpiler Pro League, Portugal Super League, Russia Premier League, Turkish Super League, Turkish PTT 1. League).

- Wages and contracts reflected correctly.

- Last season qualifications, team changes, coach changes (except Serie C-D), last cup - league champions -and so, 15/16 Super Cups for those leagues:
(EPL-Championship, La Liga - Liga adelante, Serie A-B-C-D, Ligue 1-2, Turkish Super League - PTT 1. Lig,Bundesliga 1-2, Portugal Super League, Russian Super League, Belgium Jüpiler Pro League, Eredivisie)

- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND EUROPA LEAGUE QUALIFICATIONS CORRECTED !

- More than 50 media sources added to the game. -La Gazzetta della Sport, NTVSpor, Skysports, Lig TV, Barça TV, Marca.. Official TV's of some teams added too.

- Bans for Arda Turan, Grosskreutz, Aleix Vidal; and for Parma, Catania, Mersin İdman Yurdu added to the game.

- Serious injuries updated/removed. Jose Bosingwa, Luke Shaw, Tolgay Arslan, Veli Kavlak, Rafinha etc.

- NATION RULES FOR TURKEY REFLECTED TO THE GAME !

- SHIRT NUMBER BUG FOR TURKISH SUPER LEAGUE FIXED !

- FIXTURE BUG FOR TURKISH SUPER LEAGUE FIXED !

- Before, you were not able to choose a Turkish player e with a second nationality to the Turkish National Team. That's FIXED now !

- PTT Turkish 1. League squad rules reflected to the game.

- Turkish u21 League Squad Rules reflected to the game.

- Money prize for final rankings of Turkish Super League added to the game.

---------------------------

v5 Changes;

-Since v4 almost 10.000, at total +44000 CHANGES !

in v5;

- "Recep Burak Yilmaz, Eslem Ozturk, Yavuzhan Kelesoglu, Ianis Hagi, Yaw Yeboah, Adama Traore, Callum Gribbin, Brahim Abdelkader Diaz, Chè Nunnely, In-Hyeok Park, Justin Kluivert, Thomas Agyepong, Saviour Godwin, Edvard Tagseth, Masaya Okugawa , Aria Jasuru Hasegawa, Nahom Gebru, Leon Hammel " were added to the game.

- Orduspor, Mersin, Leeds, Blackburn and Barcelona's transfer embargos added to the game.

- Some players CAs and reputations decreased due to their last season performances. For example; Falcao, Cerci,Asamoah, F. Torres.

- All debts of PAOK deleted. Their football director added to the game.

- Expansion plan of Stamford Bridge added to the game.

- FC Wil's transfers, sponsors and staff changes reflected to the game.

- Corrected reputations for teams and leagues. (Small changes)

- Injuries updated.

- Gheorghe Hagi re-enabled as manager.

- Alex De Souza added to the database as a player/nonplayer.

- Winter break added to the Turkish Super League as in real between 1-14 January.

- Corrected money prizes for Ziraat Turkish Cup.

- Prize money which is given due to the number of championship of Turkish teams added to the game.

- Turkish 2. League teams corrected. Super Amateur League activated.

- Balcova Stadium added to the game.

- Tendencies of lots of managers and football directors were changed for a more realistic game. (focused on Turkish Super League)

- More than 30 Turkish newspapers added to the game. (Mehmet Demirkol, Şansal Büyüka, Ahmet Çakar, Ali Ece vb.)

- Sponsorship agreements for Turkish teams updated.

and,
lots of changes that you discussed in FM forums, in other update's threads. I read all the messages and tried to reflect all of them in my database. I started from 0 and I reached more than 45.000 changes. I hope you'll like it.

I am planing to do some changes for v6 such as;

- Transfers, staff changes, last season qualifications etc. for
Serie B and Ligue 2.

-
Real-life agents!.

Enjoy it ! I'll be glad if I can get some feedbacks!

------------

v6 Changes;
Since v5 almost 10.000, at total +55.000 changes

in v6;

- İbrahim Demirbağ,
Volkan Pala, Batuhan Ergün, Emre Tosun,Erdi Güncan, Jeff Reine-Adelaide, Ismael Bennacer,Mohamed El Ouriachi, Yassin Fortuna, Dayot Upamecano were added to the game.

- All transfers in 'Russia Premier Lig,
Ligue 1, Ligue 2, Serie A, Serie B, EPL, Championship, Turkish Super League, PTT 1.lig, Bundesliga 1-2, Holland Eredivisie, La Liga, Liga Adelante, Portugal Liga Zon Sagres, Belgium Premier League' were made INCLUDED RESERVE and YOUTH TEAMS.

- Azerbaidjan Super League is added to the game.

- Last staff / managerial changes.

- Hakan Şükür and Mario Jardel were added to database as retired persons.

- I moved Parma to the Serie C to make it playable.

- pr0's Agents file also added to the .rar . You can use it with my update (I took permission from pr0)
-----------------
*This update is made with 15.3.2. It could be some bugs if you try to play with an another version of the game.
*This update is made for Turksportal.net by me.
*Special thanks to pehpehpehpeh for making the foundation of Turkish nation rules.

-----------------

Last edited:
Link not working

Hi,

The link in the first post is not working. Please reupload when you have time.

Thanks

Serie B is completed now. I DIDN'T MISS ANY TRANSFER for both Serie B and Serie A. It's been perfect.

I am starting to Ligue 2 now.

Ligue 2 is completed now.
I created more than 15 new wonderkids.
I also corrected the transfers for Championship, EPL, Serie A and Serie B. Included the YOUTH TEAMS ! which made this patch different than the others!
Now, I am working on some other leagues and I will release the last version for you.

It is almost completed. Is there any special thing that u want, u can write it.

hi great update buddy,
but all the european competitions are in their turkish alto ego ie not stating euro champ league or euro cup.
any chance of an alternate version with the correct names in place ?

hi great update buddy,
but all the european competitions are in their turkish alto ego ie not stating euro champ league or euro cup.
any chance of an alternate version with the correct names in place ?

Thanks for reminding, corrected :)

--
Also, I made over 10.000 changes since v5.

I made all transfers for leagues that I wrote in 1st message but now INCLUDED B and YOUTH TEAMS !!

Also, last staff changes (Kloop etc.) reflected to the game and injuries updated as well. More young players which were not in the original database added to the game.

I will release the update in few days. And I guarentee that this db will be one of the best update ever made!

Thanks !

v6 Changes;
Since v5 almost 10.000, at total +55.000 changes

in v6;

- İbrahim Demirbağ,
Volkan Pala, Batuhan Ergün, Emre Tosun,Erdi Güncan, Jeff Reine-Adelaide, Ismael Bennacer, Mohamed El Ouriachi, Yassin Fortuna, Dayot Upamecano were added to the game.

- All transfers in 'Russia Premier Lig,
Ligue 1, Ligue 2, Serie A, Serie B, EPL, Championship, Turkish Super League, PTT 1.lig, Bundesliga 1-2, Holland Eredivisie, La Liga, Liga Adelante, Portugal Liga Zon Sagres, Belgium Premier League' were made INCLUDED RESERVE and YOUTH TEAMS.

- Azerbaidjan Super League is added to the game.

- Last staff / managerial changes.

- Hakan Şükür and Mario Jardel were added to database as retired persons.

- I moved Parma to the Serie C to make it playable.

- pr0's Agents file also added to the .rar . You can use it with my update (I took permission from pr0)

P.S: I made the update with 15.3.2. There might be problems with other versions.

Is Greek Super League and Football League updated too?

Thanks!!!

Last edited:
is the Serbian supaliga updated have to say its a fantastic db

Is Greek Super League and Football League updated too?

Thanks!!!

Some transfers in Greek Super League is done but not all unfortunately.

is the Serbian supaliga updated have to say its a fantastic db

Unfortunately not updated :/ Thanks by the way. I will do updates for FM 16 too. And it will be better because I was in a hurry for this update. So many people were asking about the final release. So i released it. :)

Also, I could do Serbian and Greek Super Leageus as a v7 but my editor is not working anymore, i'm getting a blue screen when i'm trying to open it. If you told me those before, I would definitifely do. Sorry about that. I hope you still enjoy it.