Tsvetomir Todorov

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 8K
Meh whilst I agree he has been impressive, I think unstoppable is a bit over the top, especially with his history of 17 goals and 10 assists in 80+ games.

Was at Portsmouth on my game but has been sold to someone for about £4m (4th Season).

Ive got him in my game he was playing well but then got a 4 month injury. But hes back now and reaady for the new season so Ill see how it goes because he doesnt like Alexis Sanchez

I got him on free transfer but ended up selling him because he was a fringe player, he starts at some italian team.

must admit in my 6th season
he's immense.
inconsistant, but on his day, immense none the less.

agreed awesome player, top scorer on my hull game even in first season

Co-owned on my game also, 18 right now, maybe in a year or two he will be able to be signed on a free or something, fingers crossed, he's on my shortlist, will keep an eye!

I'm start of second right now, will post soon on when i'm able to get him :)

hey, can u tell me, how can i see the stats arrows on a profile player? i mean those arrows who show if his "finishig" it´s going up or down? i think it´s usefull, thanks and sorry for this stupid question.

no problem mate, when you select the players profile, showing all the stats, just press the up and down arrows.

there are 3 different views, that one the training one, the attributes by itself and then this graph to show the breakdown of his attributes.

can anyone post a facepack of tsvetomir todorov?i have brought him from napoli in free transfer.my team is Ajax amsterdams.;)

I signed him on a free for my Portsmouth team at the beginning of my sixth season and so far he has been slightly disappointing. He's scored a couple of goals, but I'd rather start with Milevyski and Sergio Aguero in ST and AMC positions.

Back