Tsvetomir Todorov

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 8K
yeah if you have those guys, he's not going to feature to much and get on any type of form.
i think getting him early and developing him properly within your own team compared to leaving it to AI will be alot more beneficial to his development.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

i made my own trainnig schedules! i had David Silva to Tutor him as i used him mostly on the wings! not much at AMC or ST

i think this is the guy i signed for Leeds for free and then my board sold him to AC for 15M

I signed him for Leeds in the first season and sold on for £35m to Real Madrid after like 4 seasons, class player :)

I signed him for Leeds in the first season and sold on for £35m to Real Madrid after like 4 seasons, class player :)
very nice man, i bought him for leeds in 1st season of premier legue football for 8.5 million.

was definately worth it, was watching him for a while, as you can see above, has killer stats and came on and outshone everyone (had a brilliant team too)

anyone else had experience with him??

After what I said earlier I am starting to take back what I said. With Milevyski and Aguero injured he has been in the starting 11 for the last few games and while it took him a while to settle he's been playing really well. Been playing him in the AML position and it's worked really well. Plus he's very versatile, very helpful.

i'll snap him up with Chelsea

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

i got him for 240k

Done really well for me and done even beter after I left Celtic having won 10 in a row.

Won the swedish league with 1 point and wanted to strengthen my squad for the champions league qualifiers.
I bought Rodney Sneijder for 1 800 000 swedish kr (180 000 euro) and this guy Todorov from Ascoli and Torino 500 000 euro to each. Would be interesting to see his progress. Date: December 2008

He is awesome on my San Marino game, got him in Serie B for free, he is now the best player in my squad and always the first on the teamsheet if fit. I generally play him left winger, but he also does right winger well and even striker if need be. He scored a hatrick against Juventus at home a few matches ago :)

Left winger works best for me, highest average rating in the squad and most goals scored for me in serie A

****! You play him in Serie A? I didn't know he was so good. I have him on my swedish team Malmö FF.
And thanks for the advice.

Someone said he's best as a substitute, is that true?

My best player in a squad that includes Rafael van der Vaart

todorov.png

He seems to work well both for me when he starts and when I bring him on as a sub as well. I play him as AML as well.

Bit of an update on his progress, at the end of my 1st season in Serie A where I came 13th, he got young player of the season, beating the likes of Santon, Balotelli etc. :)

Back