mm interessing if work on lower league let me try whit Oxford city :ROFLMAO:

OI's I leave as is. So I dont use them.
I don't see the point in using set OI's as opponent changes every time.
And I dont use them per match either. Last 3 years of FM, I havent used any OI's ever.
I don't know if the creator of the tactic uses any.

Hi there! No OIs or any special training. Most responsibilities delegated to staff

Very very good tactic.
Probably the best 433 here.

I reckon this tactic doesn't get enough love.

While I have the odd poor result, or the usual games where I'll generate 30 shots to 3 and lost 1-0, I generally go into most games confident of a win. This tactic generates plenty of chances and is pretty solid at the back.

One thing I did tweak ever so slightly was getting my players to cross the ball more - one thing I've noticed about all tactics is that players are running inside the box and shooting from some ridiculous angles where they have no chance of scoring, outside of a bad keeping error. While this tweak hasn't eliminated this aspect completely, I'm finding that they will centre the ball a little more or get in a few more crosses than they used to.

Either way, this has been a pretty strong tactic for me so far and one that can fit most teams, no matter what league you're in.

Thanks for all the love :love: I'm working on a new tactic that will be amazing but have to do all the testing first. Glad you all like this tactic and hope you'll try the new one when it comes out

tried this with Union Berlin....create a lot of chances but not score much....only 1 game won, few draws and majority of game lost

Sorry to hear that. I concede that the tactic is not so great. Personally im using Knap tactics - they're actually very good

Thanks for the tactic :)

Attachments

• U11ntitled.png
    U11ntitled.png
    328 KB · Views: 224