Hmm had never even heard of this before, i always just tailor a training regime to each player. Seems to work best that way.

the links above doesn't work for me. are the training programs you uploaded here compatible for the mac version too? just appears as text files on my comp after i i have downloaded them.

They should work on a MAC

Have u tried importing them into FM?

Yeah, i move them to the schedule folder, but in the game they do not appear.

I works perfectly when i download tactics, but not training programs.

hmm strange

is the file extension .tsh?

I just downloaded this and i can't say im impressed, im gonna stick with making my own... they work better when you make one for each player. Not all strikers are the same and what have you.

i'm useless at setting up training regimes..
this will help alot thanks.

Hey .. i made a map named schuedle and pasted the tug's file in but it doesnt appear..
can anyone help?

im having the same problem as above, what should the folder be called that has to be created, schedules?

For Hrast and podo0, i believe u have to name the new folder "schedules" and then look for the tugs file in the game, if u cant find it then, in the game where there's a drop down menu named "schedules" press on it, then press on football manager 2009 and go to whatever folder u saved the file in, then choose it (just browse from within the game)

Now for MY question, as i'm new to the FM game as a whole, how do i make a player train in one of these part time training schedules??? I have them appearing in my game, but when i choose any player to put him in one of these schedules their names appear but not highlighted (meaning i can't really choose these schedules) and i only can choose from my customised schedules, I think this has something to do with them being part time schedules, but how can i apply them to players???

For Hrast and podo0, i believe u have to name the new folder "schedules" and then look for the tugs file in the game, if u cant find it then, in the game where there's a drop down menu named "schedules" press on it, then press on football manager 2009 and go to whatever folder u saved the file in, then choose it (just browse from within the game)

Now for MY question, as i'm new to the FM game as a whole, how do i make a player train in one of these part time training schedules??? I have them appearing in my game, but when i choose any player to put him in one of these schedules their names appear but not highlighted (meaning i can't really choose these schedules) and i only can choose from my customised schedules, I think this has something to do with them being part time schedules, but how can i apply them to players???

Im thinking your players need to be on part time contracts mate...

Im thinking your players need to be on part time contracts mate...

OK now i officially know that i sound dumber every time i write something on this forum!! :D I seriously should try using my brains a bit more before asking, the thing is that i downloaded one user's modification of tug's schedules for part time players, so i downloaded this and thought that was the original thing, so i thought that part time training is like some extra training for some players that i choose... Oh well, i seriously should just play more and maybe eventually i'd get it all... Thanks for your help! :)

Is tugs training the best training method out there, or would you recomend a different one?

thank you all, for the links and the descriptions about tugs