Reaction score
i am having real trouble downloading this, i have win rar

i have been on this site

http://www.freewebs.com/tugstraining/training/2009/index.html

and all i get is this

file.jpg

any help on how i can do it would be really cool cheers

you dont open them with anything.

Put those files into the si games folder in my docs in the Schedule folder and if its not there create it. Then when ingame import them

got it now cheers do i now put the st's in the strikers bit and so on for every position?

cheers again

why i was asking i wasn't sure if you just left them as they were or you had to move them

anyway now that you keyboard warriors have been answered ;) how long does it take to notice a diff with the training?

why i was asking i wasn't sure if you just left them as they were or you had to move them

Yeah, you have to move them from general training to the specific training slot for the position you want them to focus on which may or may not be their 'natural' position ;)

Make sure your coaches are assigned correctly too - that plays a huge a role in the effect of training schedules.

well you have to put them into one of the categories even if it is putting a striker on defending training as they arent automatically put onto the training when you import it you have to do it yourself.

anyway now that you keyboard warriors have been answered ;) how long does it take to notice a diff with the training?

emm not sure on this fm but on the old one id say my players got noticeably better every 3-5 months

yeah sorry about the internet bullying ****, it was a bad joke my sincerest apologies, I hate people doing that actually.
I believe it is beacuse either they have no manners either they can't do it in real life, and I can't say it brings me much respect.
On the other side, well your thread is moving up the charts next to a couple threads I posted and "is messi worth signing" :)
joking, not talking myself seriously and not offencing you
(I precise because I just stepped over a moron that called me ****** and fool and that didn't put me ina good mood):)

Last edited:
yeah sorry about the internet bullying ****, it was a bad joke my sincerest apologies, I hate people doing that actually.
I believe it is beacuse either they have no manners either they can't do it in real life, and I can't say it brings me much respect.
On the other side, well your thread is moving up the charts next to a couple threads I posted and "is messi worth signing" :)
joking, not talking myself seriously and not offencing you
(I precise because I just stepped over a moron that called me ****** and fool and that didn't put me ina good mood):)

Meh it was deserved, if your gunna be a complete tool on the internet what do you expect. The internet has two purposes, pr0n and abusing people annnoumsly.

The IQ of the members here has dropped sustancially as well im not picking on anyone here in particular just in general.

People need to learn to search, or even easier use the stickies, they are att he top of the page ffs. Plus people making threads like is messi good? how do i make ronaldo play well is idiotic. Plus theres like 10 threads for each position, about 40 man city threads taking 10 seconds to search would find you a topic to post in so you dont have to clutter up the boards further with duplicate threads.

/rant

i am new to this site so i am learning just changed my skin on the game which i am proud of tbh :)