bristolad

Reaction score
hi guys,
just a little help.

whats best for it off the field or on .?
as im not getting good results at mo.
or just ur genral help ta B

Personally when the player being tutored is very like their tutor, in terms of position, attributes or just general style of play then I'll set it as on field. This should help them to learn the position better or whatever it does. If the players aren't very alike and it's just a matter of matching up any partners for the sake of it I'd set it as off field.

I always have my older players tutoring my younger players, never really sure of it's outcome or if it's effective but it must be doing something right?

On-field generally tends to improve the younger players attribute. The older player must be 'Awkward' or better in the position that the younger player is 'Accomplished' at. Also, if the older player has lower determination than the younger player, and you pair them up together, then the determination of the younger player will fall to match that of the older player. Be careful regarding this.

Off the field generally tends to improve the younger players Determination;; Brings it along the level of the older player.

"On the field" = personality AND PPM potential increases

"Off the field" = ONLY personality

Taken from SI employee's.