Tunngle Guide for Network Games (Hamachi Alternative)

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
Step 1
Download Tunngle.

Step 2
Register a free Tunngle Account

Step 3
Install & Run Tunngle.

Step 4

Step 5
Type in Football Manager in the Network Search box in the top left & then join the Football Manager 2011 room.

TEN18.png

Step 6
Once you're in the room right click on the hosts of the network games name and choose copy IP to clipboard.

5oYtN.png

Step 7
Open Up FM and choose Join Network Game from the main menu.

Step 8
Click Join Other Server from the bottom right corner and paste the IP Address into the box OR simply choose the game from the list if yours is there.

amwIW.png

Step 9
Have fun, nerds.

I've found this better than hamachi. My friend used to always struggle connecting to hamachi so tunngle has been a great little investment.

I have cracked version of RA2 (only because I am waiting for my cd's) and am trying to get a LAN game going. For some reason I can see players but as soon as a game is created the other player disappears. We are not sure if our LAN settings are wrong or what the problem may be. Does any one have some ideas or info regarding this problem or a step by step guide?

I can`t join a Tunngle Server for FM 2011.. It asks me for password

Last edited:
I can`t join the default Tunngle Server for FM 2011.. It asks me for password

Have you logged into your account? After doing so go to the search box in the upper left and search "football". Football Manager 2010 and 2011 should come up so just click on 2011 and you should be in.

What if your the host? Do you run as server, then go into that chat room and let others join your game by copying your ip?

i got in,but i dont know how to get into a network game.

i got in,but i dont know how to get into a network game.

You have to get the network hosts IP from Tunngle. To do this right click on their tunngle username and copy the IP to clipboard. Then paste it into FM and the game should show up.

I cant get into anyones games cos they ask me to put in a password and I cant contact them to ask for the password.

password problem !!

i use a cracked version of fm 2012 ..... it asks me password of that particular network game .... i even asked them in the chat lobby ... bt no reply !!