Turkish Delight - Antalyaspor arise!

Some interesting players in that team. Already Ronny with his party lifestyle *tisk* *tisk* let's hope it does not affect him on the pitch. I wish you all the best on the adventure.

View attachment 244934

7:15 AM - I always arrived at training before anyone else but not today I came in and there was 1 car already in the players car park ...Maybe someone left it over night... I would not rule that out as I know one or two individuals like to party..

I walked up to my office to have a look at today's schedule

9 am to 9.30 - Warm up

9 .30 to 10.15 - Circuits

10.15 - 11.00 - Strength and conditioning

11.00 - 12.30 - 5 a side's and match practice

12.30 - 13.00 - Team Brief

13.00 - 14.00 - Lunch

I looked at the window and I literally thought **** had frozen over.....

View attachment 244932

Dinho out training by himself before anyone else and doing sprints at that.

I don't think he noticed me in my office , So I will leave him to it... Hopefully this is the turning point , This is when we get one of the greatest footballers ever to play the game show his true ability.

Some interesting players in that team. Already Ronny with his party lifestyle *tisk* *tisk* let's hope it does not affect him on the pitch. I wish you all the best on the adventure.

Thank you mate , Yeah I have tried to go for some names that have a bit of recognition behind them... As for Ronny he can't be the antagonist forever! But I am sure he will at some point go back to his old tricks.

Thank you mate , Yeah I have tried to go for some names that have a bit of recognition behind them... As for Ronny he can't be the antagonist forever! But I am sure he will at some point go back to his old tricks.

For sure, let's hope that spark is still there and it inspires the team.

Sorry for the break in the story been mad busy! weekend will try and get a few updates on to this save