Turkish Premier(Super) League and Turkish Teams

Darth South

Reaction score
I wonder if it is popular among your countries, and if needed, I would be glad to answer your questions(epically about Bursaspor for Valencia, Rangers and United fans).

Not at all really. We've all heard of the big teams, e.g. Galatasary, Fenehrbace (sp?) etc.

Well, we had a surprise champion(just like Wolsburg of Germany), and they're in CL. Someone might want some information, and Bursaspor's colors are the same with Celtic, and their jersey are similar, that's why Rangers are a bit disturbed...

What is the reason bro? Not to mention I agree with you, maybe not the best team but its supprters the best fans in Europe...

Is there a new Turkish custom data set up for the season 10/11, including :
Spor Toto Super League,
Bank Asya 1. league,
Spor Toto 2. League- Kirmizi (red) and Beyaz (White),
Spor Toto 3. league- 1/2/3 groups

Thanks

Unfortunately, no. There is no 3. League database, and Turkish transfers are included in Transfers Update you can find inside the site. You can get a complete update at download section(look at LFCMarshall's Update).

Are turkish teams any good ?
The fans are mad and help teams at home but also intimidate anyone :p

Our League is the sixth(or seventh after Ukraine) best league, in Europe. However our success has never been long-term.(Euro 2000 Quarter Final, 2000 UEFA Cup-Galatasaray, World Cup 2002(Third Place), Euro 2008(Semi Final), and a champion's league quarter final(Fenerbahçe)) Unfortunately, when we say that, yes, we are good, we drop back, and start over. Glatasaray and Fenerbahçe couldn't even made to the Europa League Groups!(Trabzonspor is a bit different, as they were disqualified by Liverpool)