Yea, doesn't look like i'm going to be able to continue this, shame as i was really enjoying it. Would anyone be interested in a different story from me from now until FM16? (If so, any preference of team/challenge?), or should i just hang on until 16 is released?

Aww man! :'(

Was an awesome story, sad to see it end. Would definitely like to see more from you mate but whether now or in 16 is up to you. Personally I'm finding it really hard to find the motivation to even start a game with the knowledge FM16 is so close but that may just be me (& the fact that my FM16 story is already up & running) :p

I know, i was really enjoying doing it, it was a struggle for results but that's what made it really interesting to do i think. We'll see what happens i guess!

Just read through from start to finish,. Needless to say I have been very unproductive at work today! Thoroughly enjoyable read and gutted to see the FM gods put a brutal stop to a brilliant story!

Just read through from start to finish,. Needless to say I have been very unproductive at work today! Thoroughly enjoyable read and gutted to see the FM gods put a brutal stop to a brilliant story!

Really appreciate it mate! I'm as gutted as you are! :(

For me this was the best story on the forum. Sad to see it end this way, but if you can't wait for FM16 I would love to see you do some kind of short challenge in the meantime. Can't for the life of me think of anything good, though...

For me this was the best story on the forum. Sad to see it end this way, but if you can't wait for FM16 I would love to see you do some kind of short challenge in the meantime. Can't for the life of me think of anything good, though...

Yea, i'd like to do one in the meantime too but i also can't think of anything. Any suggestions from anyone are welcome!

Doesn't seem like i'm going to be able to get a story going again this year, don't really have the motivation to do it after FM hated me.

So, would anyone have any suggestions for what they'd like to see from me next year? Something similar? Something different? I really don't mind.

A new QP save would be great, but I can understand if you would find it difficult to get motivated for that.

Maybe something else in a lower league? Northern Ireland? I had a great save with Queen's University Belfast once...

A new QP save would be great, but I can understand if you would find it difficult to get motivated for that.

Maybe something else in a lower league? Northern Ireland? I had a great save with Queen's University Belfast once...

I'll definitely give that some thought! I like the idea of lower league saves in other British countries.

Stick to the Queens I would say, I think the only team you might have left them for would be QPR hahah

Really sad to see this end, it was a great save to read through :( best of luck for your first FM16 save though!