Tush's Pentagon Challenge

• Thread starter Thread starter Tush
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 4K
Things are going well, we are 3rd and won 7 games in a row.
I signed this free Urugayan 17-year old player, he could easily develop into a star in my opinion, atleast for Chinese division:
View attachment 283087
What do you guys think?
Also check the current date and the date of future transfer ... **** I will have to wait a whole year for him to join us :/

I also thought I could give you an image of my squad list.
View attachment 283089

Last edited:
Look at this, for god's sake! I am supposed to compete against that? The wages!!!
I spend 45k total on wages for whole squad, highest wage of my player is 6500€. And I am SECOND top club!!!
View attachment 283090

I did :) Few times already, nice to see you going for the Asian one first, after having bad luck in Africa :)

Now, I am on 12-win run! 2nd place is ours in China, I doubt I can overcome Guangzhou, as they kinda win every match.
Atleast we WILL qualify for Asian Champions Cup. I'm excited, there's so much to gain.
Also, that argentinian will become the top player in China Super League, a magnificient catch for us! His value will plummet up so much. I'm sure he will be the difference in winning and losing a match :)

View attachment 284006
Totally normal, we are favourites and during half-time and end-game speech, the game gives me options as if we were huge underdogs. Seems legit

I've had 24 monts left on my contract, but I decided to persuade the board into offering me a new one, as Jiangsu is the team I like and I want to stay here, as I had rebuilt the squad into a strong bonded one. I think we can qualify for Asian Champ. League every season, and this is where the money rolls, thus we have a nice future together, as my contract was prolonged to 36 months, into year 2018. :) Also, Daniel Hernandéz will be a magnificient capture for us, and we should stroll to success with him leading us :) If he ever leaves, we will get a large profit from him. Just look at him, I can't imagine selling him under €2M. :)
We are improving our youth facilities, even though our youth recruitment is poor...
We had around €2-3M the whole previous season and they still refused to upgrade training facilities...due to lack of funds, yeah sure.

Anyways, wish me luck into the next season, hopefully I can come far in the champions league. Al-Hilal won it this season.

We were drawn into the Chinese Super Cup, as we finished 2nd.
Drawn against Guangzhou, which is by far the best Chinese team.
Image says it all:
View attachment 284115
:) unexpected

WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIT WHAT?!?!?!
This just happened in front of my own eyes!
My FIRST Asian Champions League match (we are Jiangsu Sainty):
View attachment 284357
Sergey Krivets, the Man of the Match, the award he also receives frequently in Super League:
View attachment 284358

I have been trying this challenge in the Korean N-League with Chungju Hummel. Struggling to get promoted and to make matters worse my best player had gone on national service so will play for Sangju for the next two seasons on 50% wages.

Cracking ACL win and keep up the good work

Last edited:
Back