Echtelion

Reaction score
Hello! Im currently in my third season with Chelsea and i bought Ruben Neves for the first team in my first season but i cant find a tutor for him. Eventho i have ramires on the team it says "there is no suitable tutor for this player" How do i find a tutor that works? I want him to learn from older players experience to get better. Help please!

I usually use Lorik Cana but seen as it's third season i'm not sure if he is still around you can pick him up for next to nothing and he has 20 Determination i've had players adapt to him very easy.

I just bought Xabi Alonso (34 years old) and Esteban Cambiasso (35) years old... i hope 1 of them can help him, they'll join in january window. Ill see if Lorik Cana is still in the game also

I had Matic tutor him on my old Utd save a while back and he did a good job. Also had Schwieny do it on an old Munich save and he turned into a beast.

I generally have either Carrick or Fletcher tutor him, and he becomes beastly (since he gains the Professional personality).

Which tutoring option do you guys use? the 1st or 2nd choice?

What do you mean with first and second choice? :s I just pick some1 that i think will have the most impact on the player?

I finally got some older players now in the january window - Cambiasso, Mascherano, Alonso but now it says theyre importance is to low to offer tutor? ... what does that mean? I didnt sign them to higher my salaryexpenses!

Vidal has been a great tutor to Neves, his mentals exploded over 6 months, and developed into a world class player.

What do you mean with first and second choice? :s I just pick some1 that i think will have the most impact on the player?

When you have the interview to tutor him, they always give 2 choices of answer...

I bought this guy from West Brom 2 seasons ago (age 15) this is him at age 17. He has developed beast like imo... Whats the next step? Send him on loan? I was thinking about getting a tutor but the only one i have to tutor him is David Alaba, and im not sure it works. Opinions?

I bought this guy from West Brom 2 seasons ago (age 15) this is him at age 17. He has developed beast like imo... Whats the next step? Send him on loan? I was thinking about getting a tutor but the only one i have to tutor him is David Alaba, and im not sure it works. Opinions?

IMO, put him been tutored by someone with lots of concentration to see if he can boost that mental stat. Also train him with more finishing and giove him 1st team as he seems insane at 17. 2 season in the 1st squad and he can be your best player

Train him with more finnishing? you mean as individual focus? I had him with that for some months now and he still hasnt improved at all... he seem to improve in Everything else but his focus

I finally got some older players now in the january window - Cambiasso, Mascherano, Alonso but now it says theyre importance is to low to offer tutor? ... what does that mean? I didnt sign them to higher my salaryexpenses!

This would be because they're squad status is either lower than Neves or that their squad status is too low for tutoring