p4njoel

Reaction score
Hello guys....
How to tutor player??? anybody can help me on this??

Go onto a young player and click player interaction and then there should be something saying for example (State that you feel N'gog could learn a lot from Torres'')

if there is nothing?? can i still tutor the young player?
btw thx for ur reply

If there isn't i don't think you can no, I was asking this question the other day.

here im glad to help.

for example you wanted to tutor vela click on him then go on player interaction then at the bottom of the screen it should say 'Linked Players' to the right of that choose someone like van persie scroll up and where it says 'Learn from player(internal)' tick the one that says - state that you see van persie as the ideal role model for vela

hope it doesnt confuse you lol.

i've tried to tutor lukaku with cardozo and he said that there is too much personality between them
and now i can't tutor lukaku with any body even after i bought milevskyi

any solution?

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

oh yeah, and can somebody tell me what is the difference between saying that a player can learn from somebody,
or he is to adopt somebody approach,
or some body is an ideal role model?

i've tried to tutor lukaku with cardozo and he said that there is too much personality between them

any solution?

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

oh yeah, and can somebody tell me what is the difference between saying that a player can learn from somebody,
here mate :D
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/what-the-tutoring-options-mean-t32210.html

any solution?

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------[/COLOR]

If your trying to tutor straight after he was tutored by Cardozo then it wont let you. Wait a while, maybea month or more, then the option will be available again, just get another player to tutor him