NigelWarning

Reaction score
1 - You load the first full game with the editor data.
2 -
When you see the countries go back to the menu with the back button
3 -
Now Start a game with FM Classic.
4 -
If all is well you can now select the country and work the attached leagues and editor data.

It works for me.

Are you people using 13.1 update? Because with the update it doesn't work for me. :(

Can you please guide me again, I'm desperate to get it work.

1. First I go to the full simulation game, choose my custom database and continue.
2. Next, when I reach the 'nations' screen, I go back all the way to the main menu.
3. Then, I choose FM classic.

But in FM classic how will it recognize the custom data? Am I doing everything right?

you might need to tick the nation of your custom data for it to show up in classic mode.

Thanks anyways, I got it working through toffeejay's method in the other thread. The key is to not press the back button but to press on 'Quit to Start Screen'.

I don't use the Skidrow version. I have bought a key from fm-base ;)
And this method still works.

Has anyone played a long-term FMC save with edit data? how is it working? im asking because I wanted to use a custom league when somebody makes it (lower league Argentina teams) since i belive SI will never make them EVER lol, but in SI forums they say that using editor data in FMC is "not supported" and that could cause serious bugs in a long term game... is it true?

Has anyone played a long-term FMC save with edit data? how is it working? im asking because I wanted to use a custom league when somebody makes it (lower league Argentina teams) since i belive SI will never make them EVER lol, but in SI forums they say that using editor data in FMC is "not supported" and that could cause serious bugs in a long term game... is it true?

Imi i had a game that i've played 10 + seasons with and its not bugged out once. But it seems they've hotfixed the little trick to start custom scenario. Now thats annoying!!!

Is there any way to get this to work with new nations?