Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Tutorial on not watching the games play out (not just 3d but 2d too)

Reaction score
Can someone help me not watch the games play out, but i still want to be able to make subs and change tactics etc. I just dont want to watch the game play out

Reaction score
Can someone help me not watch the games play out, but i still want to be able to make subs and change tactics etc. I just dont want to watch the game play out
Just holiday match days?

Reaction score
Won't be able to make subs or change tactics if you holiday match days.
Only thing you can do is change to commentary only, match will go alot quicker that way, wouldn't recommend it though as you can't see what's happening on the pitch.

Reaction score
download instant result skin u wont be able to make subs but will be able to set ur subs up for whom u want to come on!!

Patient Moderator
Reaction score
Go to Preferences - Profil - Match View and select " Commentary only".
This way, you dont have to watch any football.