Status
Not open for further replies.

Coupdhaha

Reaction score
This one's been bothering me for a while, and I can't find anything on it...

What determines how much a young player learns from a tutor?

I've been tutoring my wondering kid with a PROFESSIONAL personality with a tutor (Darren Fletcher) who also has a PROFESSIONAL personality. However, I just got a message saying that my kid has learned little whilst under the tutelage of Fletcher.

My kid is natural in both CM and DCM whislt Darren Fletcher is natural in CM only.

What gives? How can I possibly increase the amount my wonderkid learns?

I think it's to do with all of their hidden attributes, such as your wonderkid may be quite tempermental (although this shouldn't be the case as he is professional). Is the young lad british, as I find they don't tend to learn much if they don't speak the same language as the mentor (and let's be honest, who can really understand a Scotsman! :p)

Hahaha, no my lad is German. However, in the languages spoken section it lists both German and English.

Should I try and tutor my wee one with another tutor?

I dont seem to have much luck with the tutoring either, infact more often than not the younger person isn't initially up for it. I have really noticed a difference if you select a specific attribute and put the attribute training level to high.

PS I've found the youngsters stop progressing unless you start to play them in your first team at about 18.

Hope this helps.

developing attributes by tutor is really the very best way to increase your stats. It increases so fast.
However, it's hard to find a right match. You have to look at nationality, race, and personality.

I feel like if you come from same country = most likely, it will be fine. same continent = still fine.
and if your senior is the junior's hero or "honored to be in the same club as ..." is most likely fine.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.