saltwaterfsh

Reaction score
I have a young cm/dm who I want to tutor and I have an abundance of stars in my team, his personality is balanced so who out of criestig, song, goetze, ramsey, wilshere, goetze, hazard, badelj, or hamsik would be best suited to developing him? could someone explain how the personality's match up.

I generally follow these 3 rules, when I pick a tutor for any player...

1) The tutor should have a positive personality (I prefer Professional personalities so...model citizen, perfectionist, resolute,professional, spirited, evasive and reserved ---all of these imply that they are professional)

2) The tutor should have better mental attributes than the youngster you want him to train
more professional players will improve more during training, thus adding further benefits to the tutee’s development.

3) The tutor should not possess any preferred moves that would be detrimental to the youngster’s game.

eg. the tutor shoots from long distance, but the youngster's ability "Long Shots" is poor = it would be a bad PPM to pick up

cheers thanks, I tried match up the personality's exactly and it failed miserably

cheers thanks, I tried match up the personality's exactly and it failed miserably
yeah i generally did that but they never seemed to work out... the 3 rules generally work alot better, with the exceptions of a few players that are just disruptive... I try and always buy professional players now, its just a better team morale and work ethic