Sean Taylor

Reaction score
Right so I have a mess about save where I use the in-game editor to give me loads of money and buy all the best wonderkids and see if I can train them to become the world beaters that they have the potential of doing so, obviously just a bit of fun.

My question, is that I have sign Ante Coric as he has high PA, I noticed that Ronaldinho is his idol, so I forced him to also come to my club to test the tutoring effect he could give to Coric. Now as we know Ronaldinho is 35 on the game and seems like he may soon pack it all in, so i'm wondering if Ronaldinho retires before the tutoring completes, what happens? Does Coric get the positive/negative effects before Ronaldinho quits? Or does it just act like Coric was never tutored? I know tutoring lasts roughly 180 days according to what i've read elsewhere on the internet, and I started the tutoring in January so I may just make it in time, should Ronnie retire.

Well I don't know what happens after retirement because Coric just felt the effects literally the DAY BEFORE ronnie retired. Coric also benefited from Ronaldinhos tutoring quite well.