mersk

Reaction score
I recently got David Alaba to tutor my regen left-back Tizzard. They play in the same position, Tizzard is a wonderkid with 5 star potential, and they are both described as determined. Yet the tutoring ended with both of them reacting badly "due to differences in personality".

Has anyone experienced this? What could be the cause, when they're both described as having the same type of personality? And most importantly, how to guard against it happening again with other players?

when did you get Alaba to tutor Tizzard as in during the season?

when did you get Alaba to tutor Tizzard as in during the season?

Yes, during the season. Which I've done numerous times with other players with great success, but this one time it failed due to personality differences. I'm just curious as to why it would say their personalities differ when they're both described as determined. Just doesn't make sense.

Do they speak the same language?

Yes, Tizzard is english and Alaba has been with me for 5 years and has english listed as languages spoken (along with german and "tagalog" haha wtf)

The players personality description is just an overall view of some of his hidden attributes (I don't have a clue which ones). So they could have similar attributes which make them both listed as determined, but could have 1 or 2 key attributes that are miles apart, therefore making them have personality differences.

Just a theory, but it's the only reason I could think off...

The players personality description is just an overall view of some of his hidden attributes (I don't have a clue which ones). So they could have similar attributes which make them both listed as determined, but could have 1 or 2 key attributes that are miles apart, therefore making them have personality differences.

Just a theory, but it's the only reason I could think off...

Yes, that is a plausible explanation. But it does make it very hard to guard against it happening again in the future. Not a huge deal though, just a little annoying.

Happened again, two players both described as ambitious are reported as having "clear difference in personalities". Meh.