Hmabshir

Reaction score
Guys on my save Neal Maupay has a spirited personality and I am wondering who can tutor that? His determination is 14. I had Ronaldo tutor him but they had a personality clash because Ronnie's personality is driven. I have Suarez, can he tutor him? If someone can tell me someone that I can bring in I would be eternally grateful. Its my second season.

Guys on my save Neal Maupay has a spirited personality and I am wondering who can tutor that? His determination is 14. I had Ronaldo tutor him but they had a personality clash because Ronnie's personality is driven. I have Suarez, can he tutor him? If someone can tell me someone that I can bring in I would be eternally grateful. Its my second season.

Try tutoring him with somebody with a positive personality such as Model Citizen, Perfectionist, Resolute, Model Professional, Professional, Driven, Determined, etc. if you can. I find that will help to change his personality for the better. I always look for a tutor with a higher determination if possible as that will help to improve the player in that department. Sometimes it is worth tutoring with a lower determination (not too low though) if the tutor has really good mental attributes that he can pass onto the tutee.

I once tutored my really good youth intake (nicknamed him after me) with that Henry Mykhain guy because it said 'Similar type of player to Henry Whatshisname' and it worked with excellent results. His determination must have went up like 4.