sn1p3r

Reaction score
Hi

i have searched high and low to see if there is actually something out there, but to no available

Im having major trouble on this tutoring in that I cannot find a way or method to change ones personality.

I do not know if it is random or there is an increased likelihood or an exact science - so any help would be appreciated.

I have far too many potentially great players which I am trying to change the personality from either determined, fairly professional, driven or any other personality to model professional..

i have quite a few model professionals that i have used as tutors, and i would imagine that at the very least a model professional or professional would help a fairly professional or determined, but i seem to get clash of personalities and didn't gain much, but took a bit of mental benefit = u know the score.

similarly negative personalities i think are a bridge too far to changing to a top personality and i believe there may be a ladder process involved...but this is where i am stuck...

I have not tested anything, but wanted to find out if anyone has a proven method to get a personalitiy to change.

Is there a certain personality's to use as tutor to change another one ????

on the few times this has worked, i just dont see any logic.but to be fair i have no kept tabs...

IMHO, you're better off just find another player with similar attributes but way better personality. Good regens are not hard to find.

The description of a player's personality is just an indication for his hidden attributes.
F.e. "fairly professional" would mean something like Determination 12-14 + Professionalism 12-14, "model professional" would mean Det 18+ and Prof 18+ (don't stick to those numbers).

It could be the case, that your fairly professional youngster has f.e. a very high Controversy level and your model professional tutor has very low Controversy - alas those 2 personalities clash, even if they're both "professionals". So it would be better to have your youngster first being tutored by another fairly professional player who you know/suspect to have a Controversy level somewhere in between, and then have him being tutored by your model professional.

Tutoring is one thing if any: time consuming! And second more of a trial & error game than creating the "all winning tactics". I wish you could get at least some decent information on your players personalities - fairly/very/model professional, ... just doesn't cut it IMO.

2 quite good guides I know (pretty sure I did know a third one but couldn't find it):
Player Tutoring | Football Manager 2013 Guide
Youth Development on Football Manager: Tutoring

Hope that helps.