Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Tutoring players what you must know!!

Reaction score
evening all some of you probably already know this but for those taht dont this is intended for you. did you know when you ask a senior player to tutor a young one it has no little if no impact on his technical stats but does have huge bearing on his mental stats. for example i have pirlo tutoring verratti who will learn the important mental attributes off him like composure, vision, off the ball, decision making etc if you follow me, this is what turoing a player does, it will not however make him a world class passer of the ball etc if you see where im going this is down to good coaching and game time but i always as a golden rule get my senior players to tutor my young ones so they learn the important mental attributes. its much harder to obtain mental attributes than technical ones but a player is useless on technique alone, teh most important coach i advise you to sign is the ball possession coach an the two attribute stats you should look for are technical and mental and ideally these should be 17+.