Tutoring Players.

Pye266

Reaction score
When playing Fm i notice that other teams have more expierience players Tutoring there youth players, Can i do the same or is it only computer controlled teams..:)

go to the specific player i.e Danny Welbeck and then go to player interaction then press linked players and select a player then select state that you think you can learn from i.e. rooney then confirm then he is getting tutored

ya i got robihno to tutor carlos vela.....as they are pretty much the same player.
and given tutored joe hart
their progress was unbelievable

currently managing
Man City

preferably get people of the same personality for it to work best. The same position is also necessary but thats obvious

ya i got robihno to tutor carlos vela.....as they are pretty much the same player.
and given tutored joe hart
their progress was unbelievable

currently managing
Man City

so am i. on 9.1 patch as i dont like bellamy
lost 1-0 to the **** got blackburn next :)

Tutoring is very useful, always have a veteran to tutor a young player of similar position, and for a better effect - similar personality.

i had van persie tutor vel nd vela learnt how to curl the ball from van persie

i never try it unless occasionally and rarely the assistant tells me to

I've had mixed results having players tutor each other, but as long as you can match up their personalities it works a treat.

well i baught a few players for my Arsenal Squad Jao Moutinho and Miguel Veloso from Sporting and also Ismailov from Russia and Royston Drenthe from Madrid, they have probs blending in with the squad, will tutoring them help with blending in?

for example Arshavin and ismailov? ....since both are russian and arshavin been there a bit longer? ....
i notice the new signings have language issues so i was hoping the tutoring would help?

does the tutoring player have to be linked in order to tutor a younger player?

How do you link players?
Im man city and i got vela and robinho but on vela's player interaction hes not linked with anyone...