Nikke177

Reaction score
I have a problem with tutoring in my Valencia save. I can't get any of my first team players to tutor some of my youngsters.
I have tried to get both Diego Alves, Fuego and Parejo to tutor some youngsters, but the tutoring option doesn't show under "Development"?
Neither of the players I have just mentioned have been a tutor in this season and I'm pretty lost and don't know what is causing the problem.

Here's an SS of Fuego and you can see the missing tutor option.
View attachment 312274
Can someone please tell me why I'm not able to tutor my young players? Am I just missing something? I'm hoping someone can tell me why the tutor option isn't showing.

u need to click 'view player's development' under development and down the bottom you should have players for tutoring...

You're right. That's a good start, but in my previous save with Roma I am able to use the "Interaction" tab to tutor? Here's an SS:
View attachment 312270
And I have just tried to start a new game and chosed Chelsea to see if I were able to use the tutoring by using the "Interaction" tab there, and I am.
View attachment 312269
Why can't I do the same thing in Valencia? It's useful enough to use the method you mentioned, but the players you can choose between is limited when you're doing it like that instead of using the "Interaction" tab and get to choose between a lot of youngsters. I don't quite understand it?

You're right. That's a good start, but in my previous save with Roma I am able to use the "Interaction" tab to tutor? Here's an SS:
View attachment 745114
And I have just tried to start a new game and chosed Chelsea to see if I were able to use the tutoring by using the "Interaction" tab there, and I am.
View attachment 745117
Why can't I do the same thing in Valencia? It's useful enough to use the method you mentioned, but the players you can choose between is limited when you're doing it like that instead of using the "Interaction" tab and get to choose between a lot of youngsters. I don't quite understand it?

What skin is that mate looks Quality

View attachment 745114
View attachment 745117

maybe tutoring request is only available for certain players... i don't know tbh...

Another off topic comment but what facepack is that? It's beautiful.