DonMarmalade

Reaction score
Hi all.

I'm playing as West Ham and am struggling to make it possible for Mark Noble (Model pro, a real rarity in the game) to tutor my brightest prospect, Reece Oxford. I've tried everything I can think of. Ensuring neither have any additional focus stuff going on and the like. Despite figuring quite a lot for a sixteen year old, pretty much exclusively in my Europa League and Carling Cup campaigns, he isn't considered a key member of the side and "above" tutoring yet, so I can rule that out. I'm thinking it might be the fact that he's only competent in Noble's natural position of CM, but the majority of Noble's most suitable tutees are AMs.. I've used this:http://www.guidetofootballmanager.com/squad/player-tutoring as a reference point.
It says under familiarity as an example that the tutor might be competent in the tutee's natural position. Wonder if this is a rule or it also works vice versa. Noble is a natural DM while Oxford is accomplished.. Noble has a higher reputation, albeit by half a star, so I think that box is ticked, Noble is old enough and Ox is young enough, so they're both Ok, I should think Noble has sufficient enough importance in the squad as Captain. Ox is a hot prospect, so lower than rotation, so that's also alright. Neither are inj. No PPM training for Noble. And neither have tutored/been taught yet, so that rules out the last two bits. Scratching my head here. Should also point out that according to his profile, Oxford thinks Noble is a good player.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.