Crowder

Reaction score
Morning all,

I signed an absolute wonderkid from Bayern in my 5th season as AC Milan, the boy is unreal to the extent that I spent £83m on him, i'm convinced this kid will go on to be the best player on the planet. I had a look when I signed him and the only player who could tutor him was Gerard Delufeou, a good player but I wanted someone world class to teach him the trade.
I bought in Aguero for £2.5m from Man City and broke the bank paying his wages, I didn't need to strengthen the squad further so decided to go for him with the intention of him tutoring the wonderkid, upon signing him though it won't let him Tutor him, the only option is still Delufeou. Does anyone know why this is? I'm a but gutted that i've made Aguero my top earner and can't really utilise him like I wanted.

Thanks

What position does the kid play?

May still be worth Deulofeu tutoring him if he has a decent (or better than the kid at least) personality, determination and / or preferred moves

He plays primarily as a striker but can play as an AMC as well, which is why it's confusing that Deulofeu is coming up as a tutor as he isn't a forward himself naturally. I've actually just stopped Deulofeu tutoring him as the boy already has professional personality and Deulofeu only has fairly professional.

Here are some screenshots of the lad in question and his preferred moves.

View attachment 75744View attachment 75743

Nice! Really good player there mate!

I find the tutor options odd, I'll have a left back and the tutor options are like attacking right mids and stuff, strange!

He's already got a good personality and some nice PPMs so i wouldn't worry about tutoring him TBH mate.

Get him plenty of time in the first team, if you don't start him, try to bring him on before 75 mins on the clock and he should develop well.

What formation are you using?

Nice one, thanks. I'm using a 4-2-3-1 but forward wise I have only 1 other really good striker, my other backup is Aguero so he will get plenty of game time, I could even drop him in at AMC if I need to although I have Afonso Sousa and Manuel Locatelli battling for that place. Not sure what his PA must be but if he's that good at 18 then I think he will become a worldbeater.