SullivanN

Reaction score
I'm starting my 3rd season with Blackburn, finished 6th in PL last season.
I've invested in youth, players like Will Hughes, Ward-Prowse, Ademilson, Adryan and i'm wondering who
I should have tutor them, I've heard the player should be over 23 and have high determination, any recommendations?

What players have you got that can tutor them in my man utd save I had Gareth bale tutor Robbie Brady and he turned out awesome

how do i post a picture? Sorry im a complete noob to these forums

Last edited:
I dont have any players in my squad with determination above 14, should I sign someone with high determination?

I dont have any players in my squad with determination above 14, should I sign someone with high determination?

You could do mate. In my current save i have got players like Ronaldinho, Beckham, Xavi etc on free transfers and although they haven't been upto PL/CL standard anymore i bought them in just to tutor and they have been great. High determination is important but you also need to match players personilities. EG don't get a player who is really determined and has determination of 20 to tutor a youngster who has determination of 5 and is listed as unambitous. Instead use a player who is listed as something liked balanced personality first then the higher rated tutor.

These threads helped me with tutoring

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ete-how-train-tutor-my-youngsters-thread.html

Player Tutoring | Football Manager 2013 Guide

Hope this helps

a player with a high determination about 17-20 and over 23 years old should be tutoring your youngsters and if successful your young stars will have the same determination as is tutor.

p.s when talking to your player to tutor a youngster pick the top one, but if you want your youngster to learn a PPM use the second one.

I had phil Neville tutor Ross Barkley and his determination went up by 4 in half a season!!

a player with a high determination about 17-20 and over 23 years old should be tutoring your youngsters and if successful your young stars will have the same determination as is tutor.

p.s when talking to your player to tutor a youngster pick the top one, but if you want your youngster to learn a PPM use the second one.

Wrong way round mate. Top option improve game teaches youngster PPM and bottom option mentor off the pitch improves tutee personality attributes

how do i post a picture? Sorry im a complete noob to these forums

Go to the screen you want to take a picture of, and press Alt+F9. The screenshot will automatically be saved as a PNG file in Documents -> Sports Interactive -> Football Manager 2013 -> Screenshots. Then you can post it here easily. And yeah, for tutoring youngsters just get senior players with good mental stats to tutor them. And it's better when personalities match, the player will have more of a chance of benefiting from the experience.