marcopaulo37

Reaction score
I want to tutor one of my youngsters using jack rodwell but he doesn't appear on the possible list even though he's the same position...yet a left back appears for rodwell(a cm) to tutor?

what is Rodwell's squad status? if he is anything above hot prospect you wont be able to tutor him, drop it down.

sometimes some players just dont want to be tutored and do not appear in the list, keep on checking, sometime or another they will appear

i don't want to tutor jack rodwell if that's what you meant? and the lad i wanna tutor is only 16 and rodwell is 23...would that matter?

Rodwell as 23-year old player is too young to be able to tutor someone else IMHO.

possibly but he has decent stats for it so i thought i'd give it a try and see how it goes...note for the future then isn't it

I've just signed Jari Litmanen to tutor my players @ Barcelona, but only one appeared on the possible list to tutor. :(

I've found players generally have to be 24 to tutor others (though seems to be different in GK as my 23 y/o is tutoring at a 15 y/o I have) if that helps?

I already knew that players can only be tutors after 24 year and players after 22 year can't ben tutored anymore

well rodwell can tutor people at 23 he has a list of people...my question was why was a left back there and not a centre midfielder in the list of possible kids to be tutored...it's annoyin cos i think it would really help his attitude

Only the more senior members of the team can tutor the youngsters. Rodwell will be able to tutor in a few years.

I think it also depends on the CA / rating of the tutor and the youngster to be tutored. I found if the difference between the two is too big (in favor of the youngster), tutoring isn't possible in most cases. Or dont know, maybe it depends on reputation instead of CA / rating.

no offence but it seems no one has read what i posted...rodwell CAN tutor people...he has a list of people he can tutor...i was just wonderin why a certain player wasn't on the list? especially as he is in a similar mould to rodwell and plays the same position...yet a lb is on the list to be tutored

As Raikan said, "if he is anything above hot prospect you wont be able to tutor him, drop it down."

This could be the problem, if not I really have no idea.

Sorry for the misunderstanding

I think it also depends on the CA / rating of the tutor and the youngster to be tutored. I found if the difference between the two is too big (in favor of the youngster), tutoring isn't possible in most cases. Or dont know, maybe it depends on reputation instead of CA / rating.

could be this then as i don't use that scout thing or the editor...cheers guys :)