Tv Revenues Not deposited in account

Majdar

Reaction score
For some reason, i've been having some issues with my Tv revenues that u get at begining of seasons... For some reason, i receive a mail saying 48 million dollar has been given for the next season, but my account balance remains the same... Now on my first season, i made a defficit of 53 million. So i assumed that it went to repaying that... But now on my 2nd season, my revenue's have made 30 million in profit, which puts my bank account to 21m now.. But i havent received those 48m again...

Now i am starting my 3rd season and have 97m of transfer allowed, but with still only 21m in account.

I am running the original game, no patch . Is it a bug or?

Yeah this happens to me too, I have no idea where this money goes but it's completely lame :/

it happens the same to me, with or without patch, it was the same with previous fm's. i guess the people of the board are to greedy and so they keep the money. seriously, i dont know where that money goes, anywhere you start is going to remain the same mate . hope i helped, cheers

that really sucks... I guess i'll just have to edit my saves to add 48m to my bank account... sucks though

it's really **** if you get promoted because as soon as you spend any money it puts you in debt :/ I would never edit my balance but it would be nice for this to be fixed or at least have someone explain why it happens.

Well i dont like cheating. But i've had other games that this doesnt happen. and i was playing with same team. I guess some games are bug, others not.. And without that tv revenue, i'll never be able to use my transfer fee allowed.. so i guess its a mean to a good

The TV money is paid throughout the year, not in one big sum

Pretty sure they give you the transfer money because they know over the season , its coming back through the television payouts. You will receive a fraction of your payout each time your team plays on television , you will know this each time it has Tv written on your match. Happened with me at derby county on my current game , I got promoted from the championship first season came 2nd , 1st season in premiership I got 18 million to spend came 11th , 3rd season which is now 19 games in I'm top I got 29 million to spend and they only had 21 million or so in the bank , so when i spend and go into debt it comes back from match revenue , ticket sales , at the start of the season , money for playing on tv , and also the money you get for your final league position. This is probably why you get expectations so you get the money back that you spend.

Last edited:
Thanks for the help guys. give me a good idea of where i am at