MiiCK

Reaction score
I started a new game (Journeyman Style) - got a job with Luton Town.

Every time I start the game, it loads in TV View, in other games i had it always went to Classic View, I can just click Exit TV View but it's getting annoying because it never used to happen.

Anyone know how to change it? Or why it's started happening?

Cheers for any input.

MiiCK. (H)

Before you go into a match change it to classic view on the left hand side (before you go into the team talk stage).

Hope it helps!!

How do you mean? I clicked it on the TeamTalk screen but when i press Spacebar to take me to the match it goes to TV View.. oO)

How do you mean? I clicked it on the TeamTalk screen but when i press Spacebar to take me to the match it goes to TV View.. oO)

When you 1st go to the match (when it has the formation either side of the screen), change it at that point, before you go into team talk and opposition instructions.

Change it? How? Just click 'Classic View'? I click it and it takes me to the pitch, but then i go to give the team talk and then it goes to TV View again... oO)

I just click clasic view on the 1st game of the season and then thats that, it doesnt change.

The only time i need to do anything is if i click on a player before the game on the team talk or the opposition instructions.

Well.. on mine it just keeps going to TV View, whatever I do. Going to scream :'(

lol i know its off-topic but im glad your doing a journeyman miick :D

I started a new game (Journeyman Style) - got a job with Luton Town.

Every time I start the game, it loads in TV View, in other games i had it always went to Classic View, I can just click Exit TV View but it's getting annoying because it never used to happen.

Anyone know how to change it? Or why it's started happening?

Cheers for any input.

MiiCK. (H)

On the match view where it says Show Highlights In change that to Classic View and it should stop going onto the TV View.

Already done it mate, still goes onto TV View though, i'll just have to put up with it!

Cheers anyway 8-|