Just him opinion... If u prefer JSTWEAKV11 good luck with that tactic, enjoy !!! :D

Indeed !
I didn't said that your tactic is poor,maybe it's good,but JStweakv11 is unbelievable,many people said that :)

Indeed !
I didn't said that your tactic is poor,maybe it's good,but JStweakv11 is unbelievable,many people said that :)

no problem dude!! you have your opinion, i have mine :D i like jstweakv11 too, is a very good tactic... i only said "try both and see" ...

UPDATE: V2 3Strikers, better, more goals and better defensively !! (First Post)
Enjoy new tactic, thanks :D:p

Have you tried v11 mate ? 22 La Liga matches,22 wins,150 goals scored(+few games with Lamp's tweak and few with JS&Nezza away tweak)

i tried v11 with charlton, saint-étienne, psg, amiens, newcastle and liverpool so yes i tried v11
i tried v19 tweak with charlton, newcastle, amiens and psg, and v19>v11

in my opinion v19>11 because, better defensively and and is even more effective with smaller clubs, but is just my opinion :)

JUST A DREAM :(

final.png

first two games with control mentality, without OI and without corner and throws exploit.

This is what i call a match: Atletico de Madrid is the 2nd in the competition after Real Madrid.

¨And i was the underdog, lol¨, Won without saying a word, neither prematch nor half time talk needed and this is what happened

View attachment 245596