Want to know a trick, using the snipping tool you can then literally get whatever you want from a screenshot and copy it straight into the forums. Show the fellas how to do it, at least with a screenie of the formation.

Want to know a trick, using the snipping tool you can then literally get whatever you want from a screenshot and copy it straight into the forums. Show the fellas how to do it, at least with a screenie of the formation.
done

For me this is still the best tactic on this patch by far. And have tried and tested... a lot!

Playing as Nottingham Forest and it's my first season in the premier league (after getting promoted last season also using this tactic with much succes!) with a **** team and last place salary wise i'm on 40 million in salaries, number 19 Leeds is on 42 million and number 18 is Sheffield with 49 million. So its a huge gap. But even with that I am 5th (!!) in the league.

Only thing I do is that I use the 2sicilian knap tactic for the very very hard underdog games against the top teams (I guess everybody is a top team compared to my team but what I mean is the likes of Man Utd, City, Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool etc.). For the rest only using this tactic.

forest0.PNG

Forest1.PNG

forest 2.PNG

Thanks @ThePav for the original tactic and @White Europe for the amazing tweak!

Last edited:
I''m working on something which I think is even better, hope to have it out this week :) Funny thing is I used forest for the test of it, took them from 16th in december to 1st, left for west ham and I'm unbeaten in the league starting in feb, I just want to finish season and then run a test or two then will release but it's the same shape as WE tweak, you should see it later in the week!

I''m working on something which I think is even better, hope to have it out this week :) Funny thing is I used forest for the test of it, took them from 16th in december to 1st, left for west ham and I'm unbeaten in the league starting in feb, I just want to finish season and then run a test or two then will release but it's the same shape as WE tweak, you should see it later in the week!
what formation?

man,could you test it by taking team in the middle of the season? Wanna understand is it possible to implicate the tactic after getting the job during the season
thanks in advance

I've tweaked the initial 4231 asymetric and the main idea from the Spirit of 99 tweak to get the the tactic bellow (I've mainly used the right CB as a BPD and the mezzala as a BWM(s) and without Much higher DL and stuck in):

fm_2020-01-13_19-42-24.png

I've switched to attacking only when the asman asked me to do that. Also assigned this guy to set the OI's:

fm_2020-01-13_19-49-48.png

fm_2020-01-13_19-52-09.png

I've used it from ~january, but struggled to find a final position for the AM, who is ok here and there but struggles in 60% of the games. But all of these are compensated with the incredible performances from the wingers, ST and the central midfielders. So probably your BWM-MEZ-MEZ is a better choice, but I'm going to start using it with DLP-BWM-MEZ instead because the DLP is GOAT!

I've tweaked the initial 4231 asymetric and the main idea from the Spirit of 99 tweak to get the the tactic bellow (I've mainly used the right CB as a BPD and the mezzala as a BWM(s) and without Much higher DL and stuck in):

View attachment 477011

I've switched to attacking only when the asman asked me to do that. Also assigned this guy to set the OI's:

View attachment 477012

View attachment 477013

I've used it from ~january, but struggled to find a final position for the AM, who is ok here and there but struggles in 60% of the games. But all of these are compensated with the incredible performances from the wingers, ST and the central midfielders. So probably your BWM-MEZ-MEZ is a better choice, but I'm going to start using it with DLP-BWM-MEZ instead because the DLP is GOAT!
upload ? :)

For me this is still the best tactic on this patch by far. And have tried and tested... a lot!

Playing as Nottingham Forest and it's my first season in the premier league (after getting promoted last season also using this tactic with much succes!) with a **** team and last place salary wise i'm on 40 million in salaries, number 19 Leeds is on 42 million and number 18 is Sheffield with 49 million. So its a huge gap. But even with that I am 5th (!!) in the league.

Only thing I do is that I use the 2sicilian knap tactic for the very very hard underdog games against the top teams (I guess everybody is a top team compared to my team but what I mean is the likes of Man Utd, City, Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool etc.). For the rest only using this tactic.

View attachment 476735

View attachment 476736

View attachment 476737

Thanks @ThePav for the original tactic and @White Europe for the amazing tweak!

Forest4.PNG

forest6.PNG

I didn't think it could even get better but look at the end of my season... I only lost one match! And I even managed to beat Liverpool in the FA cup final... with Notthingham Forest... in my first premier league season.. insane!

Hi,

In the download there are 2 tactics, which one is recommended?

Thanks in advance ;)

Here it is. Preferably the RW takes right corner and the LW might take the left corner but used Trincao whenever he played to take them. Let me know if it works for you!

Attachments

• 4-2-3-1 Sugep 1.9.fmf
    45 KB · Views: 131