Votes: 23 82.1%
  • Twitter

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Please State on thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
facebook. Don't really understand twitter tbh

Thanks, nor me please vote, o yeah and my laptop is going to be fixed by the techguys :)

I like both tbh, but I prefer facebook as it's more personal, if that makes sense?

However Twitter is good for getting a message out quickly to a vast audience. Last month a Rovers play RT'd a Tweet of mine, that was sent out to over 1000 people. Then 4 other users RT'd it. 1500 people may of saw my Tweet!

you spelled social wrong on your poll mate :)

I spell at lot of things on here wrong aswell though lol

I prefer facebook as it is easier to talk to friends or send a message to them privately. Twitter I just use for senseless things going on in my mind XD

i love facebook dont understand twitter and thanks mate how can i change it? to social?

I prefer Facebook to Twitter. I'm on it like everyday! hah :( obsessed much!

I have both, but I like going on Twitter more, but Facebook is probably better for talking to your mates, but I get easily annoyed by statuses on Facebook.

Bebo? :p

Seriously though Twitter is for famous poeple only, i dont give a **** if your average joe blogs just finished his dinner

Voted Facebook

I have both, but I like going on Twitter more, but Facebook is probably better for talking to your mates, but I get easily annoyed by statuses on Facebook.

this. so annoying reading statuses like 'love my baby so much'. Get off my news feed and grow a pair!

Like this and I'll rate you out of 10
The number game
T.V related status's - X-Factor/I'm a celebrity etc
Formspring
Social Interview
Like pages that recycle a joke that was vaguely funny

None of that on Twitter ♥

they are both vastly different in what they are trying to achieve, i never really understood why people make comparisons between them