Two bayern supporters stabbed in Napoli.

• Thread starter Blynd1
  • Start date
  • Replies 20
  • Views 2K
The Ultras are *****! A mate of mine was on Holiday in Italy and was talking to some locals, got in to a conversation about where they were from and he said Manchester.. they flipped! But nothing else happened after that. He later found out that the lads he had been talking to were out on parole and the person who was meant to be guarding them was the old fella stood behind them XD. Luckily nothing else happened.

I'm trying not to crack a joke about Italians, Naples, the Camorra and knives. I'm doing well so far.

It's ridiculous, normal people being attacked by ultras, if they want to fight, go fight ultras aswell.

In a way I hope these people who got stabbed did do something wrong, if not we could be looking at a few english lads stabbed next time..

Same as Mark, hoping it was 6 of 1, half dozen of the other. Italian football violence isn't getting any better it seems, it's a shame that a minority of football fans world wide take rivalries too far.
Banter is 1 thing, fighting/stabbing is too far.

Have not read the whole article but can guess that they got stabbed in the ***, F**k Napoli & the Ities. This is happening far too often when clubs visit Naples...

Im guessing some people dont know what Ultras are?

The link also doesnt even have the word Ultra in it...

In a way I hope these people who got stabbed did do something wrong, if not we could be looking at a few english lads stabbed next time..

One thing I never ever want to see a repeat of is those Leeds United lads who died. This is just never going to stop it seems

One of the most beautiful places I've ever visited, can't escape the fact that ultra hooliganism is rife in Italian football. I personally don't believe it has anything to do with Naples in particular, a Middlesbrough fan got stabbed and died at the hands of Roma ultra's back in 06. Last season Sampdoria ultra's attacked the team bus and hotel, recorded deaths put down to ultra's or fanatic's last season was actually down but the amount of injuries went up by 30%.

It's a part of Italian football and society, it's not like Bayern don't have their own 'ultra core' either. I'm not condoning, not at all, but trying to explain that it's not Napoli or Naples in particular it's just part of the culture now.

In my experience Sicily, Naples and Rome are the worse culprits and are 3 of the most beautiful places you will ever visit and the clubs themselves are well grounded bar the odd flare hand out outside the ground in derbies.

I went Roma away with united in '07, boy that was bad, havent been on a euro away since. Somehow just because we sung 'paulo di caniooo' ironically, they started, then ran away and left the police beating us. I was 12 at the time and was hit by a baton when attempting to run away. Italian Police are ******

True Shay, polar opposites. Ultra Sensitives are all about the club and football with violence as a spontaneous side dish, Hooligans don't really care that much about the result or on the pitch affairs they just like a punch up.

ive heard before that napoli fans are a bit crazy. that they even robbed marek hamsik when there was intrest from a few clubs a few years back. btw what are ultras!.

Can someone clarify the difference between an ultra and a hooligan?

Can someone clarify the difference between an ultra and a hooligan?

Hooligans use football as an excuse to have a fight, whereas ultras actually care about football first and violence an extremely close second.

Needless to say, both of them are scum.

That's bad, but in Brazil, the Ultras(Organizadas) are, unfortunatly, waaaay worse. Last week, members of the Mancha Verde(Green Stain) beat a player in front of the stadium, and that's the 3rd time it happens in 3 years here. They also like to schedule "duels" online between organizadas, that usualy occur in subways and some open areas.
In my point of view, if you really want to support your club, you should become a member. You can get tickets earlier and still(at least in Palmeiras) be able to vote and make a real diference for your club. Also, as there are many diferent memberships(some that cost on ten bucks a month), everybody can be a part of it.
These Ultra people would rather sing for their Ultras than sing for their teams.

We've got plenty of those here too. Things like these ruin the game.