GloverLover

Reaction score
I'm currently managing Yeovil in the prem in the 2017/18 season and I've come upto January and I've suddenly found a problem. Im chasing the title against the likes of Arsenal and Liverpool, so I saw that playing these two in back to back games could make or break my title race. However I just realised that THEY ARE ON THE DAY AFTER THE OTHER. has this happened to anyone else before, or is there any way to stop this?

Imageshack - screenshot20110415at014.png

That's pretty tough, but look at what i hat to contend with in one of my past season, the brutal schedule started with a game on 11/4/2012 against stoke and ended on 2/5/2012 against stoke, in that space of time i had 10 matches including the 2 against stoke among these were 4 against Arsenal and 2 against Chelsea. http://img834.imageshack.us/i/worstfixturepileup.jpg/

Last edited:
That's pretty tough, but look at what i hat to contend with in one of my past season, the brutal schedule started with a game on 11/4/2012 against stoke and ended on 2/5/2012 against stoke, in that space of time i had 10 matches including the 2 against stoke among these were 4 against Arsenal and 2 against Chelsea. ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Nice one, went on that img and AVG blocked a Exploit Blackhole :mad:

I had once 3 games in 3 days due to LukeCro's re-design of Croatian league so and the Club World Championship so it wasn't very easy, but I managed to rotate my squad pretty good and I won all 3 games :D

I know it doesn't and Nortons poo but it said that it came from the link and I looked at the link in the Address bar and it was the same

thats happened to both teams ive played with....im just about to enter a stretch with 4 matches in 5 days...the french cup a day off and then 3 straight....i feel anytime you have a successful season and you have to reschedule league games for cup or continental matches they always screw you at the end of the season

I've had that with last few days of League because Jan games were postponed due to World Club Championships...
The worst though was with Spurs in 2016/2017 and the fixtures weren't rearranged for international call-ups, virtually all my 1st team were unavailable...