two good prospects at barcelona

azabh50

Reaction score
i was looking through the barcelona youth team nd i came across two players.
they are ruben rochina who is a striker nd 17 nd thiago alcantara who is an AMC nd is also 17 take a look at them nd tell me how they get on

i just looked at them nd on mine they have high potential ability

Rochina can become class.

If you search the forum there's a thread about him and he looks good enough for any top 4.

if you play coca champoinship or bottom premier they become pretty good.

rochina hasnt turned out good on mine in 2015 he is a free agent, alcanara is playing for elche had an U21 cap for Italy

i might start a game with someone in championship nd sign them nd see if they become any good then post screenshots of them on here

I think it'll largely depend on your training facilities.

If you're a championship team he won't become world class i don't tihnk because you don't have the resources to facilitate it.

The thread i saw about him was with Valencia, so as you can imagine they had adequate resources to nurture his development.

ive signed them at rangers half way through my first season nd i will tell u how they turn out

Nothing special, as dont touch my Barca team, yet will atleast have some part in Rangers, and other smaller clubs going by my experience.

Rochina is a Class player!

Have him in my Benfica youth Squad so he can develop to be a regular first team player.

Don't regret it

Im in my 8th season now and im trying to sign rochina from partizan for bolton as a replacement for jimmy briand

Snapped both up for a measley fee coming in the next transfer window my scouts really rate them higly..

alacantra is touted to be the next guti on my rangers game