Two questions about training schedules

arun

Reaction score
I have already asked this question the help thread but since I have not recieved any reply, I think I would better post it here.

1. I have a really stupid question to ask - How do I add a training schedule?

I went to the Training screen, selected Schedules -> New -> Full Time Schedule.

However, nothing happens. What am I supposed to do? The online manual and the F1 help are of no use.

2. Suppose that I want to use Dan's youth training schedules as the basis and wish to tweak it for different players. If I change the sliders for one player, will it change for all the other players on that schedule? If yes, then how do I do it? Do I have to give a name to the schedule for each player? Please say no!

To the right there is all the types of training- attacking, defending, shooting etc.
You put these up and down, to make your training session,
then put your players on that specific session.

I divide mine in Physical(defensive and attacking) & Technical(defensive and attacking), first one for the pre season and on holidays, second one throughout the playing season ! As Clark_Messi said it, its easy !

Thanks, I know that. But I don't know how to make a new schedule. If I change a selected schedule, that particular schedule is altered. If I select Schedules -> New -> Full Time Schedule, nothing happens. I know it will sound stupid to anyone who knows how to do it, but believe me I can't find out how to do it myself!

Thanks, I know that. But I don't know how to make a new schedule. If I change a selected schedule, that particular schedule is altered. If I select Schedules -> New -> Full Time Schedule, nothing happens. I know it will sound stupid to anyone who knows how to do it, but believe me I can't find out how to do it myself!

After the bold part you have to name your schedule mate, then you increase or decrease the training schedule according to your players and coaches ..

Err...I don't get any option to name or rename :(

This is the screenshot where I select to create a new full time schedule:

manchesterunitedr.png

And this is the screenshot just after that:

manchesterunited2.png

There is no option to name/rename. What do I do?

Err...I don't get any option to name or rename :(

This is the screenshot where I select to create a new full time schedule:

manchesterunitedr.png

And this is the screenshot just after that:

manchesterunited2.png

There is no option to name/rename. What do I do?

As far as I can see you have loads of training schedules mate ..
You just have to distribute them, that is all

LOL, of course, but I want some more specific schedules for my young stars of the future. Is it because of the large number of schedules that I am unable to make a new one? Someone please help me out!

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:25 PM ----------

Darn, never mind - it is a bug! I started a new game and I could make a new schedule alright. **** these PC games!