jayuhguy

Reaction score
Hey,

I have two questions before I buy FM17, I hope you can help.

Firstly, my laptop meets all of the system requirements except for the graphics card. I presume the graphics card is mainly used for the 3D pitch view, can I run the game on my laptop and just use the text commentary instead?

Secondly, I have a laptop and a desktop. If I purchase one copy of the game can I install it on both?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Hey,

I have two questions before I buy FM17, I hope you can help.

Firstly, my laptop meets all of the system requirements except for the graphics card. I presume the graphics card is mainly used for the 3D pitch view, can I run the game on my laptop and just use the text commentary instead?

Secondly, I have a laptop and a desktop. If I purchase one copy of the game can I install it on both?

Thanks in advance for any help!

First question - I would think so depends how far under the minimum spec you are

Second question yeah you can install on both through steam but can only play one online at once

First question - I would think so depends how far under the minimum spec you are

Second question yeah you can install on both through steam but can only play one online at once

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll try downloading the demo onto the laptop first to check whether it works.

If the game is installed through steam then can I share my save between the two devices, or is the save file held locally?