Two questions - Reserve teams and budgets

desijut

Reaction score
Im currently at a ukrainian club called tavria, and i find that i have a big first team squad (33) and i dont want to sell theplayers not getting games as they are around 22/23 and have some potential, they are to old to go in the u21 team, so is there any way of forming a reserve team as there is currently not one that i am aware of.

Also, my budget is about 600k, but i only roughly spend what i get from sales, is there any way of putting my transfer budget back into the club? The club's only worth a few million so 500k would add a lot, and at that level, free transfers and very cheap deals can get you by.

Im currently at a ukrainian club called tavria, and i find that i have a big first team squad (33) and i dont want to sell theplayers not getting games as they are around 22/23 and have some potential, they are to old to go in the u21 team, so is there any way of forming a reserve team as there is currently not one that i am aware of.

Also, my budget is about 600k, but i only roughly spend what i get from sales, is there any way of putting my transfer budget back into the club? The club's only worth a few million so 500k would add a lot, and at that level, free transfers and very cheap deals can get you by.

first you could loan the players out and second put all your money in your wage budget ;) so you cant spend it :D

As said above, place all your transfer funds into wage budget. Second of all, you should get a feeder club. The players not getting a game should be happy enough to go to a feeder club and play when they aren't getting game for you, and they'll actually be able to play for the feeder club unlike the youth team you have.

I was going to do what was suggested above but a month before the new season starts, i was offered the chance to form a second team, no lie, i took a screenshot. I just dont know how to upload it lol

first you could loan the players out and second put all your money in your wage budget ;) so you cant spend it :D

Doing this adds more interest into your overall finances each month so you will making a profit.
Which i think would be extremely helpful considering the size of the club.

I do send players on loan, just i have a LOT of players, ive sold about 8, and in terms of buying and selling, ive made quite a profit whilst keeping and bringing in more quality

well the club somehow made a 1.2 million profit and its turnover is 5 mill so financially i am a lot more sound than my first season, i have a transfer budget of 3 million compared to about 500k last season and my wage budget is slightly higher, but im well in my wage budget

How do i upload screenshots?