Trugg0

Reaction score
I would like to know if anyone has has success with using two strikers with an attack duty?

A the guides say you need 1 striker in a support role to act as a link between midfield and attack.

I want to have to a formation with to two goal getters with a playmaker/enganche in behind providing the service.

Anybody had success with a formation like this? iv'e tried a 4-1-2-1-2 & 4-3-1-2 but can get the balance right.

I would like to know if anyone has has success with using two strikers with an attack duty?

A the guides say you need 1 striker in a support role to act as a link between midfield and attack.

I want to have to a formation with to two goal getters with a playmaker/enganche in behind providing the service.

Anybody had success with a formation like this? iv'e tried a 4-1-2-1-2 & 4-3-1-2 but can get the balance right.

I'd recommend http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...-l-brazils-samba-football-artisan-14-3-a.html

it's a 4-2-2-2 classic Brazil tactic with two poachers or advanced forwards. One of the most ertentaining tactics on this forum imho

But that's FM14? He made this thread in FM13 board

The formation is only half of the puzzle, what kind of PPM's do your players have? If you're not getting a fluid tactic, it might be because players are struggling to adapt their game to suit to the roles they're being asked to play?