Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Txuri-urdin Glory!

Reaction score
Well i started a game with Real Sociedad in the spanish second division last night. The club have huge debts and the board keep injecting cash. i have a transfer embargo but im still upbeat about it. Celta Vigo,Malaga,Cadiz etc will all prove to be tough opponents and i thought i would giive it ago as i have never had a game in this league before :D

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
Good luck to ya mate. But you wont be given 3 points by any Boozads in that one :p

Reaction score
aye haha well what can i say eh it was a deserved win :D 1 point behind you now aswell. For those who dont know what we are on about it's our net game Wolves and Sheff Wed im 14th he is 13th lol

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
I'll soon shoot up that table when I get Olofinjana and Potter back from injury. Just cant believe how bad my defence is!

Reaction score
you dont have to play mark crossley...i win game over :D