Andyplatt

Reaction score
I started a career at Southampton and it was going pretty well, but then I noticed that my beloved Leeds were being taken over by a Chinese tycoon that wanted to pump a load of money into the club. Leeds were 24th in the League at the time. This seemed too good of an opportunity to turn down so I resign from Southampton and declared interest in the Leeds job. fast forward a month and they sack Steve Evans and hired me. I'ts the beginning of January and I have £18m to spend and I am 22nd in the Champ. And they have spent £12.5m improving youth facilities. Has anyone else encountered this? It's a ridiculous amount of money for the championship and I'm hoping that if I spend it wisely I might be able to sneak into the playoffs this season. £18m this season, wonder how much I'll get in the prem! Any tips on who to buy? and if I spend the £18m will I fail FFP?

can you upload this so we can give it a go? sounds good

Leeds are usually bought în november - january but by some "local business man" . And sometimes they give you around 3m budget. Most of times they give you nothing. I never encountered a tycoon takeover( that doesn't mean it's not possible). Enjoy it if you like it, î personally hope it doesn't happen in my save cause I enjoy being a little short handed on cash.

Hey can you please upload this! You need to find the save game file in the sports interactive folder on your computer and upload it on here.

I started a career at Southampton and it was going pretty well, but then I noticed that my beloved Leeds were being taken over by a Chinese tycoon that wanted to pump a load of money into the club. Leeds were 24th in the League at the time. This seemed too good of an opportunity to turn down so I resign from Southampton and declared interest in the Leeds job. fast forward a month and they sack Steve Evans and hired me. I'ts the beginning of January and I have £18m to spend and I am 22nd in the Champ. And they have spent £12.5m improving youth facilities. Has anyone else encountered this? It's a ridiculous amount of money for the championship and I'm hoping that if I spend it wisely I might be able to sneak into the playoffs this season. £18m this season, wonder how much I'll get in the prem! Any tips on who to buy? and if I spend the £18m will I fail FFP?

in real life derby have spent 20 million on players and 4 million on training facilities this season

How do I upload it? I have no idea how

Just use a website like FileHosting.org or File Dropper. Upload your save file on there, copy the link it creates, paste it here and people will be able to download the file to use for themselves.

I got taken over in Jan of first season, The new directors ploughed quite a bit of cash in fair play. Not like man city amounts though lol. 3 seasons in and I've got Leeds Utd into Europe... Focus on youth. Leeds have some great prospects. Check out my 3 season review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7frPKTsuhgo

UPDATE

finished 13th in the first season in the prem. have been given £90m to spend but I am expected to get a Europa league place. It's going to be a fun summer