Been playing the MVV save, done 2 seasons, just finished 2nd in Eredivisie. The chairman has just started building a new stadium, upgraded the youth and training facilities twice each and given me a 20 mil transfer budget. Looking good so far, Cheers for uploading/

how did you get your screen at the side like it is to show inbox and tactics and staff cause i have to click mine to see which one it is

Of course mate. Go on.
Well they're now in League 1 and have had Loftus-Cheek and Izzy Brown poached off them but still got a ton of money and decent squad! I;ll post it in a bit

Well they're now in League 1 and have had Loftus-Cheek and Izzy Brown poached off them but still got a ton of money and decent squad! I;ll post it in a bit

Any chance that this will get uploaded? Would really love to have a go at it!

Anyone got a Coventry City tycoon please? The one in this post doesn't work :)

That mvv save has been awesome so far, about to go into the last 16 of the ucl in my fourth season with them

Need more investment on facilities though

Save upload link: https://mega.co.nz/#!e8lWET5B!mertl6jKDr3mwMhqj0oOrGpu4jNJDHTAaxE0qdp5sOI

Team: Aston Villa

Division: Barclays Premier League

Season/date: 27th June 2017

Transfer + Wage budget:
View attachment 251385

Club Value: £572m

Leagues uploaded:
View attachment 251384 (+ Spain)

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but they have also just won the BPL in the past season, so... :p

Also, mine isn't technically a tycoon, but the amount they have... :p

Save upload link: https://mega.co.nz/#!H9QFGARC!GPm_i4uoFsi4D4VMoWoG7QTQxaDGzzZvg66vb-4Xs5c
Team: Tottenham Hotspurs
Division: Barclays Premier League
Season/date: September 2020/2021
Transfer budget & Wage budget: Over £400m
Club Value: 2B
Leagues uploaded:
View attachment 734921
I just want to boast about my first tycoon. A polish tycoon pump into club almost £700m when become president.
View attachment 734924
could u re-upload or new date upload please ? thanks

I'm new here

Can someone please explain what tycoon takeovers are and how they work in this game :D

Can someone please explain what tycoon takeovers are and how they work in this game :D

It's exactly what it says on the tin, a tycoon takes over a club a.k.a Abramovich and Chelsea, Sheikh Mansour and City etc. They work in the game as they would in real life to be honest (Obviously it's a lot simpler in FM), but it's just a random occurrence.

But you guys talk about it in your thread like you can do it yourselves. Is there something I'm missing?:S

You can use the pre-game editor to give clubs a sugar daddy chairman, which amounts to the same thing.

Don't know about the in-game editor...

I created a db where all chairmen in England, Spain, Italy and holland are actively looking to leave their current club. This makes possibility of tycoon takeovers much more likely. I have come across around 10 so far that I can be bothered to save. Check the links over at sicommunity.

Save upload link:

Team: Achna/ AEK Larnakas

Division: Cypriot A Division

Season/date: Apr 2019

Transfer budget: £16.5m/£5,000 (despite having a club value of £32m+)

Wage budget: ??/??

Club Value: £30m+

Leagues uploaded: Cypriot A Division