Reaction score
Hey i dont know if there is already a thread for this but how can i be a manager of say an international under 21 team or under 19 team??
is there a setting i put on or something i have to download?

Yes you can. Not sure how when you start a new save (never picked U21, U19 in a new save) but you apply as to any other team.

i tried but i cant!! something wrong with it
i think it might have something to do with the new update or something because i think it worked before.

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

i tried but i cant!! something wrong with it
i think it might have something to do with the new update or something because i think it worked before.

Just select the nation then move along to their U19/U21 category and you should be able to take control, just did one yesterday.

im telling you i cant!! :) that option does not come up!!
its ******* me off now

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

oh wait i think its probly because im already employed with a team!!
but i should be able to control both teams?? should'nt i?
like you're able to control a football team and an international team

I do believe it only works with countries you have loaded up, for instance you can't play as scottish under 21's (20's whatever) if you don't have the scottish leagues open.

I currently play as manager of South Africa under 20's and a spanish team called Alaves, so it's easy to duel manage

This may sound stupid but does that team already have a manager?

no the team does'nt!!!
for instance i have the ireland leagues running in my game and the u-21 manager got fired or resigned or something like dat so i went to try and apply for the position of u-21 manager for ireland but the option never appeared on the page.
i am currently managing a lower league team in england

There is a way, i find it a entertaining challenge having to work within boundaries.

i've never been able to apply for it but i had england u21's offered to me, after 2012 euro's as capello retired and pearce got promoted, which i accepted.

either start a new game click on a nation for example england then go to their u21/u19 and click take control or if your in a game search through u21-u20-u19 teams and some might say apply for job :)

yeah i can do that!! i went to add manager and it can add the u-21 manager to a nation but when i go to apply for the job for a u-21 nation,as a manager of a lower league team already, it wont let me.

only manager of country ( lets say capello for england) can offer you this job

Add new manager and select the nation u wanna be, then sack the u21 or u19 manager. Then offer the job to yurself. Hope this helps