whisker

Reaction score
well the poll has been closed and the results are in... i will start my career as a unemployed manager with no experiance update soon

available jobs:
murica liga adelante
sheff wed championship
reading championship

tranmere league 1
ferrol 2nd divison b1
cacereno 2nd divison b2

notts co league 2

applied for reading
tranmere

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

reading rejected me

Apply for all of them and wait for all of them to get back to you, you can always delay the offer if needed.

Good luck!

well they all rejected me accpet tranmere who havtn decided yet]

I'll teel ya now Tranmere aren't going to accpet you so i'd go on holiday and get the game to apply for bottom division clubs and when u get offered a job it comes back for ya

You will more likely get a job around october in the blue sq

woking have apointed manager jack whisker in a attempt to get the club back to the level that they are expected by the media. he said upon his new job "during this difficult climate its a difficult thing getting a job and i think i can turn woking into a big club they have some fantasitc players and are predicted by the media to finish 1st. we are currently in 15th but i think a few good results that can easily be turned into a top half position".
5th october

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

file:///C:/Users/jack%20whisker/Documents/Sports%20Interactive/Football%20Manager%202010/screenshots/Woking.html

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

file:///C:/Users/jack whisker/Docum...Football Manager 2010/screenshots/Woking.html

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

i will update month by month

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

history behind woking. woking have the biggest attendance in the blue sqaure south and they are also predicted to finish 1st the last trophy they won was the confernce league cup in 2005 and the highest point they have ever been is blue sqaure premier

woop woop my local team who i watch every week

Tip: don't play ricketts as a RB, he's thew DMC to Harry Arter's AMC